Software Implementer-Savvy@learning software? Want a fun team culture?
Superstar Software Implementation Specialists
Core Commissions is looking for energetic and creative individuals to be a part of our growing team. We are passionate about our product and our future growth. Our robust commission management solution has become a leader in incentive automation and we are quickly expanding our team with others who share our enthusiasm.
Entry to mid-level Implementation Specialist who will automate our customers’ commission and incentive plans using the Core Commissions application. This position will work directly with our customers to guide them through the implementation of our software application including understanding their incentive requirements, building out their plan, creating reports, auditing results and training them on using Core.
Hours for this position will be 8 am – 5 pm EST (5 am – 2 pm PST)
Recent grads welcome to apply!
- Assist with the full project life cycle including requirements gathering, “rules” implementation, functional design, installation, user acceptance testing, issue resolution and production implementation
- Build reports and dashboards to customer specifications
- Train customers on using Core and educate them on all available features
- Analytics-oriented degree in Math, Statistics, Information Technology, MIS, Finance preferred
- Strong data skills and experience with advanced spreadsheet functions
- Advanced logic and analytical skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Good communication skills and work well in a team environment
- Experienced with SQL (preferred)
About Core Commissions
Based in SW Washington, Core has been developing robust commission management solutions for over 15 years. We are the best in the industry and want team members who can contribute to our tradition of inventive thinking and delivering the highest value to our customers. While we offer excellent growth potential, competitive salaries, and great benefits, we are most proud of our collaborative team environment and lively company culture complete with drinks, snacks, beer.30, picnics and monthly events.
Blend of in-office and telecommuting
3 Weeks PTO + your birthday off
100% paid health, dental and vision insurance
Employer paid parking permit
Extra perks for 2+ year employees
This position would operate during Eastern Standard Business Hours (5AM PST-2PM PST). Remote applicants welcomed but those local to the Vancouver, WA/Portland, OR area preferred.