Project Manager - Entry to Mid-Level
Financial software company in Clark County is seeking an entry to mid-level Software Implementation Project Manager. Core Commissions provides flexible and affordable commission management solutions that fully automate the calculation and reporting of complex sales commissions and incentive pay.
To smoothly onboard our customers, the Project Manager will oversee implementation projects from start to finish, coordinating efforts between customers and Core team members to ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget. This position requires onsite attendance so only must reside in the Vancouver WA metro area.
Excellent growth potential. Competitive salary based on skill set and experience. Benefits include 3 weeks PTO plus your birthday off; 100% paid health, dental and vision insurance; 401K, annual bonus, blend of office/telecommute mix. Fun team environment and company culture.
- Outline project scope and implementation timeline for Core customers.
- Keep projects on track and within budget.
- Facilitate customer status and project meetings working with customers and Core implementation team.
- Manage multiple client projects at the same time.
- Work directly with our customers resolving and troubleshooting any issues.
- Develop ongoing customer communication plans.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 2 years project management experience.
- Superior skills related to addressing and resolving customer issues.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Past experience working with SaaS implementations helpful.
Core Commissions is a fast-growing financial software company based in Clark County with a specialized commission management application. We are a creative and highly collaborative team with a work hard/play hard approach and are looking for candidates who will thrive in that type of dynamic environment.
Please only those with easy access to the Vancouver, WA area.