Project Manager - Join a leading SaaS company making waves in the PNW
Entry to Mid-Level Implementation Project Manager
Core Commissions is looking for energetic and creative individuals to be a part of our growing team. We are passionate about our product and our future growth. Our robust commission management solution has become a leader in incentive automation and we are quickly expanding our team with others who share our enthusiasm.
Entry to mid-level project manager who will be the primary point of contact for a customer during their software implementation. This position will guide customers through their set up, gathering requirements, answering questions, and providing training support and use of the system. This position will work closely with the implementation team making sure there is clear communication between all parties.
Recent grads welcome to apply!
- Outline project scope and implementation timelines for Core customers.
- Be a liaison between the customer and the assigned implementer(s). Keep projects on schedule and within budget.
- Facilitate customer status and project meetings working with customers and the Core implementation team.
- Educate the customer on current Core product offerings.
- Periodic check-ins with customers to keep them engaged.
- Analytics-oriented degree preferred- Business, Math, Technical, Accounting or comparable.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Trello helpful.
- Eager to work in a face-paced environment
About Core Commissions:
Based in SW Washington, Core has been developing robust commission management solutions for over 15 years. We are the best in the industry and want team members who can contribute to our tradition of inventive thinking and delivering the highest value to our customers. While we offer excellent growth potential, competitive salaries, and great benefits, we are most proud of our collaborative team environment and lively company culture complete with drinks, snacks, beer.30, picnics and monthly events.
Blend of in-office and telecommuting
3 Weeks PTO + your birthday off
100% paid health, dental and vision insurance
Employer paid parking permit
Extra perks for 2+ year employees
This position requires onsite attendance so you must reside in the Vancouver WA metro area.