Core Commissions is growing! Seeking a highly motivated Angular Developer to assist with our platform transition.
Core Commissions is a financial software company that is transitioning our winforms app to .netCore with C# back-end and Angular front-end and seeking experienced UI/UX architect and Angular developer. This person will work closely with our marketing and development teams for requirements and insight to our business and customers.
- Advanced use of controls and UI tools to optimize customer experience in complex financial application
- Proficient in C# and T-SQL
- Experience developing RESTful web services preferred
- Experienced in creating wireframes, pixel perfect mockups, and interactive prototypes
- Excellent web navigation design skills
- Significant experience in web page graphical design for business applications
Based in SW Washington, Core Commissions has been developing financial solutions for commission-based sales organizations of any size for over 15 years.
At Core Commissions, we are dedicated to simplifying the sales commission process. Our flexible and powerful application fully automates sales incentive and commission calculations. The tools are intuitive and cost-effective but capable of handling even the most complex commission rules.
Working at Core:
The key to success at Core Commissions is a willingness to work hard, pitch in and learn from each other. We are looking for committed, energetic and creative individuals to be a part of our team. A sense of humor is a plus! The most successful employees seek out feedback and learn from it. We are excited about our product and our future. We are looking to expand our team with others who share our enthusiasm.
We offer excellent growth potential and competitive salary based on skill set and experience. Employer paid benefit plans, blend of office/telecommute mix, and a fun team environment and company culture.
- Flexible vacation time
- Generous PTO plan
- Paid holidays, including your birthday
- Employer paid medical, dental, vision and 401(k) retirement plan
- Employer paid parking permit (based on availability)
For consideration, please submit current resume, salary requirements, and cover letter.